|Job Title||: Team Leader - Outbound call center|
|Reports To||: Head of Sales|
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
Team Leader - Call center are responsible for achieving team targets, ensure customer retention and develop new business.
To help in achieving these goals following tasks have to be performed:
1. Deliver minimum target on agreed time as per individually agreed plan.
2. Build required number of performers and high performers as per targets within the time frame as per individually agreed plan.
3. Retention of customers – by number of accounts and revenue generated.
1. Ensure staff strength as per the budget.
2. Ensure productivity per head for call center.
3. Reporting (as per Sales Policies).
5. Create happy and passionate team.
6. Speed in communication between the team and with customers.
7. Train, coach, Mentor team members.
8. Provide feedback on competition/market (Quarterly written feedback, quotations, names, prices, services offered by competitors).
Skills and Competencies:
1. Should be confident and possess excellent communication skills
2. Should be a go getter and self-driven
3. Should be a quick decision maker
4. Should be resilient and optimistic
5. Should be opportunistic
6. Team management skills
7. Good listening skills
8. Learning ability
Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. Minimum job requirements: 3-4 years of outbound call center management experience.